The track day is now fully booked and oversubscribed. Thank you to all those who have registered but may have not been successful this year, You may still be contacted should A participant drop out.
Limited Spaces Available, Register Your Interest Today!
– Track open from 09:00 till 16:00, 1hr break for lunch
– 98dB static noise limit measured at ¾ max revs / 96dB driveby
– 10 cars on track at any one time. There will be a maximum of 2 Challenge Cars on track at a time.
– Helmets are required, and these can be hired at the circuit for £10 each
– Passengers are welcome to go out with you, the cost is £10 payable on the day when they sign on, and will also need a helmet too.
– Sessions will continue to be run in rain unless track becomes unsafe from standing water.
– All drivers must attend the mornings briefing which is held at 08:30 in the Jackie Stewart Pavilion.
– Track time is controlled by Goodwood not us. Goodwood reserve the right to remove you from the track with no refund should they think you are driving dangerously or putting others at risk.
Additional Drivers: £25
Passengers: £10 (Payable on the day)
To register your interest, please fill in the form below.
If you just want to come along and enjoy the day, there’s no need to register. Entrance is free for all but we do ask for a minimum recommended donation of £5 per vehicle.